Friday, December 17, 2010

Buffalo Style Pizza

We love pizza in our household. We usually have it once a week, whether we order one from a restaurant or just pop in a frozen pizza into the oven. But I've started to really enjoy making our own pizza. It actually can be even faster than order it and waiting for it to be delivered! Especially if using a pre-made pizza crust (which I love making things semi-homemade). So the other night I made Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza. I love buffalo chicken sandwich's, salads, wraps and wings, so of course this was delicious!! I'm not a fan of blue cheese and always substituted ranch dressing and that's exactly what I did here too.


I'm so disappointed I don't have a picture for this. When I went to upload my picture somehow they all erased from my camera instead!!! AHH! And I had some good photos of this pizza too.....mouthwatering good.




Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza

  • 3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
  • 2 Tbsp butter, melted
  • 2 oz. of your favorite hot sauce or wing sauce
  • Blue Cheese or Ranch salad dressing
  • 1 prepared pizza crust
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
  2. In a medium bowl combine cooked chicken, melted butter and hot sauce; mix well.
  3. Spread a fair amount of salad dressing, then top with chicken mixture and mozzarella cheese (I used both mozzarella and cheddar).
  4. Bake for about 10 minutes or until crust is lightly golden brown and cheese is bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment