Monday, October 18, 2010

Red Lobster Biscuits

One of my favorite things from Red Lobster has nothing to do with the seafood but it's their biscuits! Those cheddar cheese biscuits are just so good I could eat an entire basket by myself before they set my drink down. And now I can have them anytime I want! There's nothing like the real thing but these come close. Brushing the melted butter on top after they bake is a must. These are really easy and fast to throw together in no time!

Red Lobster Biscuits

  • 2 cups Bisquick
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
Preheat oven to 450. In a medium bowl mix Bisquick, milk and cheese until blended, batter will be thick. Drop by tablespoons on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Mix together butter and garlic powder and brush onto biscuits with pastry brush immediately after removing from oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment