Monday, October 18, 2010

Dinner Out


I have come to LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi! Yes, I use to dislike fish. My roommate in college introduced me to sushi while we were in college, thanks Tiff! The first time I tried it I didn't like it very much. I couldn't get past the whole texture thing. However I started out with the fried rolls the first few times, like Shrimp tempura (yeah I know this isn't REAL sushi but it's so delicious!), and now I have started to love real, raw sushi. I went to dinner with a friend this last week and since Dave hates fish I jump at the chance to get sushi anytime I meet friends for dinner. I try to pick new things to try each time I go. I love the presentation, I think it definitely adds to the flavor, everything always looks so good. It's such artwork when they set the plate down in front of you, so I had to take a picture of my delicious meal and my friend Cassie's even though she got Chicken teriyaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment