Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bite-Size Tacos

Earlier this week I hosted a jewelry party and wanted to make a few appetizers. I wanted them to be quick and easy to make as I wouldn't have a lot of time from after I got off work till guests arrives. I was thinking finger foods. I previous came across this easy recipes on My Baking Addiction and thought these would be perfect! And my guests loved them! Perfect finger food for kids too.
Picture courtsey My Baking Addition, I forgot to photograph my own.

Bite Size Tacos
Ingredients
  • 1 Tbsp olive olive
  • 1/2 medium onion, chopped
  • 1 pound lean ground beef
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • Tostitos Scoops
  • Optional Taco Condiments: shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, sour cream, salsa, hot sauce

Directions

1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and saute the chopped onion until soft.

2. Add in ground beef and cook until browned and thoroughly cooked.

3. Add taco seasoning and follow package directions.

4. Assemble the meat and condiments into the scoops and serve.

1 comment:

  1. I think I developed an addiction to these! Haha...thanks, like I needed my new vice to be a food! :) Good job B!

    ReplyDelete