Thursday, November 17, 2011

sausage dip

This one was a complete surprise. I read how good this dip was but have been pretty hestitate about making it because honestly, how good can sausage and cream cheese be?? But I was dead wrong. I swear this is highly addicting! And it's another super easy recipe with only 4 ingredients. It was a huge hit served with Fritos Scoops.  
 

Spicy Sausage Dip

1 (16 ounce) package pork sausage
1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese; room temperature
hot sauce to taste ( I used Sriracha)

Cook the sausage in a skillet over medium heat until evenly browned and no longer pink. Drain. Reduce heat to low, and stir in the tomatoes and cream cheese until evenly blended. Cook just until heated through. Serve warm.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm with you... it sounds too simple to be addictive. But I thought that about jalepeno popper dip too! I'll have to try this. maybe for super bowl :)

    ReplyDelete