Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Minecraft

I have to admit, I had no idea what Minecraft was or that it even existed when I was asked if it would be possible for me to make a Minecraft themed cake.
Apparently all the cool, young kids are playing it...which mean I'm no longer cool nor young.
If you're like me and don't know what it is either, all I can tell you is that it's a game you can build different levels in....actually I'm still not very sure what you do in it!
It looks like this  

I was asked for something that was just simple but that you could tell was from the game. Since the game is very pixelated (is that even a word?) I decided to use different color squares.


I started off making 1-inch squared but they were too big to give the affect I wanted so I cut each 1-inch square into fourths. It worked out perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment