Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wells Fargo Cupcakes

My best friend Tiffany's father gave me a call a few weeks ago for an order of 3 dozen cupcakes for his birthday. He recently took a new job a few months ago at Wells Fargo and requested what I could do to make them Wells Fargo related. I'm not sure if he was serious or kidding about wanting the horses and carriage that is part of their logo but this is my attempt....

Delicious Red Velvet cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (yes its homemade and to die for!) and Triple Lemon Cupcakes (lemon cupcake with lemon curd filling and lemon cream cheese frosting). I think I could seriously eat the whole dozen lemon cupcakes all by my self! Topped with marshmallow fondant "Happy Birthday Mark!", "WF" for Wells Fargo of course and my free hand of the WF carriage, in red, yellow and black.

My carriage minus the half dozen horses....they wouldn't fit :)

Chocolate cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting!

Mark sent me a text stating how much everyone at work were raving about them, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when people tell me how much they love and enjoy my product! He also brought to my attention how I need business cards so I am currently in the process of thinking of a name (aside from My Buns Are Done), if you have any ideas or suggestions leave me a comment or email me at bunsrdone@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I think if you vistaprint.com/pandora you can get some cards free. They have some really cute cupcake business cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such creative and beautiful treats. Love your blog. Katy

    ReplyDelete