Thursday, September 30, 2010

Semi-Homemade Pizza

I'm finally all caught up on my most recent recipes for my new blog...for now anyways. So back to baking this week! We love pizza and we eat it pretty often in our house. I've been wanting to make my own all from scratch, so to start I made a semi-homemade pizza before I made the entire thing from scratch.
Ingredients

  • Pre-made pizza crust
  • 4 oz pizza sauce
  • Italian sausage
  • mushrooms
  • 2 cups mozzarella cheese
  • pepperoni

I bought a 2 pack of Deli-catessen Pizza & Focaccia Crusts thin style so I could made 2 pizzas. Making my own semi-homemade pizza took less time them just putting a pre-made pizza in the oven that usually takes 18 minutes to bake. My pizza took less than 5 minutes to prepare and only 10 minutes to bake. Next time a REAL HOMEMADE pizza crust!

No comments:

Post a Comment